Friday, April 28, 2006

Why Power of S?

Dude..Whats the secret of Power_of_S?

Same question was being asked in past and ever since. I have successfully subsided this sort of questions in past with mysterious smile. But the intention was not to hide the secret but the real reason was that even I was clueless. As far as remember it was random pick by my brains, around 7 yrs back. But I guess, sometime, somehow I did believe that letter 'S' is the strongest alaphabet in English.

Ever wondered how the world would have been just SINGULAR without 'S', or may be just 'INGULAR'. And here are some power words which make 'S' seem even more important - Super, Sky, Speed, Simple, Smart, Smile, Sex, Saturday and Sunday. Even most of Super Hero's - Superman, Spiderman and even first India super hero Shaktiman have names starting with 'S'. And even now if you think this is absurd and senseless than what makes 'S' even more important is my name :)

Now keep on calculation how many times you use 'S' in a day and you will understand..

3 comments:

Victim Of Desire said...

S stands for Stupid, Silly, Satanic, Sucks and Shit...now those words describe the real power of S!! and you... :)

power_of_s said...

he..he..whatever but my point was S is strongest alphabet in English..and even this contributes to it

Anonymous said...

Sahi jawab, Punit.