Saturday, April 22, 2006

Female Psychology

Sometime in past, I tried to ponder over an aspect of female psychic -"What do they look for in guys?" And definitely it was not that I wanted to master act of impressing girls but rather to understand the root of events that lead me toward this. Being in the field of software engineering, I tried to use one of the handy features - stakeholder interviews. And after asking the same question to some of my female friends and cousins, I always got varied answer. Typically a list of qualities right from good looking to sense of humor. Integrating all, I reached the conclusion that it varies from individual to individual and the problem in itself was trivial. But when it came to selecting the soul mate to most of the stake holders, I found out only one similarity...Money! Strangely none of the stakeholder ever listed this quality in their top 5 expected qualities. And now suddenly out of the blue..it climbs to #1 for most of them. Urrgh....there goes all of the research in vain...leaving one question "How to understand female psychology?". And leading, my already confused brain towards dreaded crash. This will always remain as known bug in my system..

Special note to all of the beauties reading this, please don't start sending me those hate mails. This conclusion is viable only for the given set of specimen stakeholders.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vishal always say, as guys look for beauty, gals look for well-settled person. And I agree to it...[:)]

Anonymous said...

Mau already wrote my commment.......welcome to the world of blogging buddy...

Victim Of Desire said...

sala yahin to mar kha gaye hum....maal to hum bhi kama lenge...time time ki baat hain...lekin baki inko kya chahiye woh to sala bhagwan ko bhi nahi pata...isiliye jaise kal apni baat hui, load mat le...take it easy man..

power_of_s said...

Mau: humm..i dont know what to say..

Vishal: Thanks for visiting the blog..i dont understand how you agree with mau's comment..

Victim: he.he..i short..world's most complex element!

Anonymous said...

Well its true... be practical dude...

Unknown said...

I agree..though partially. Frankly, if a girl doesn't find the Mr. Right, better be Mr. Moneybags atleast.

Please understand that though romantic at heart, Girls too need to be practical at this point coz for Indian girls with their divorcephobia, it is a huge decision. Think.