Friday, April 21, 2006

Me and Myself

Well, finally I too entered the blogging world..and what took so long? A war between me and myself...which started 3 months back..

Me: I should also blog..
Myself: What's the need?

Me: Its good way to slip off your thought anonymously to unknown world...plus everyone's doing it..
Myself: Why do you want to share your thought?

Me: I hardly share my thoughts with someone..
Myself: So why do you want to bare it all..

Me: It would be good to let some buddies know about it..
Myself: But you are not attention seeking? and this would do exactly that..

Me: Humm...alrite I won't explicitly tell about it
Myself: Do you have creativity? do you write poems?

Me: If it is required than in that case, I would be lead for untraditional, unrated, random style blogging!
Myself: And what about your english dude? Its below par..

Me: What the heck..Like I care..
Myself: You Suck!

Me: Thank You! Tell me something that I dont know...

So here I go...

5 comments:

Victim Of Desire said...

logo ande aur tamatar barsao...
ek chaman blog likhne aaya hain... :))))

aaaooo thakur... comment debut ho gaya..i think it just sounds logical that I put the first comment on your first post...hak banta hain....

Anonymous said...

Zakaas!!
And todays winner is "ME"

power_of_s said...

Vicitm: hak to banta hi hain..and i surely welcome tamatar and ande..ek week ka grocery bachenga :)

Mrin: its always a catch 22 situation between Me and Myself..

Thank You guys..this will keep me driving for another week..

Anonymous said...

abe punnu...mai heere moti barsaoonga is sexy %^&*& pe....common laddu...keep bloggin...u have made me proud....now this url is in my fav list...

Unknown said...

come on, welcome to the blogg world. but come on dude, respect yourself yaar. itna self deprecation????

"""Me: What the heck..Like I care..
Myself: You Suck!""""

humility is a different thing dude, this is self flogging. You arent that bad you know!!
cheer up! Let me know if you want some ego boosting from time to time :))