Monday, April 24, 2006

An end of an era!

13th May 2006, will mark an end of another era! For most of us here it will end the lengthy, painful spring semester. But for me it will also mark an end of my school life. No matter how hard I try, I fail to supress this fact. The more I think about it, the more is the anxiety - this mixed feeling of excitement, ambition, solitude, urge and loss.

I will surely miss all of my friends, fun, lakes and football mania that I experienced in T-town. T-town, my home for last 2 years provided me with incredible experiences and relaxed life. I would always crave for those camping trips, frequent timepass at lakes, incredible sitouts at Quad and walks at black warrior along with my T-town buddies. I will surely miss all of my buddies. Once someone said, its not about how many people I would miss, on the contrary its about how many people would be able to remember me? that marks the difference.

On the other hand, I am excited about the new professional life waiting ahead for me. The positive transformation that it will bring to my life. Transformation from reel life to real life. This new begin will end the desire, drive and quest that drove me to US. But would this new era be as exciting, entertaining and enjoyable as the last? Would I be happy?

5 comments:

Victim Of Desire said...

jyada mat soch re...apun ka itna discussion hua...1000 bar hua...kya conclusion nikla...sab maa c!@#$%e...bus hum hain to phir kya gum hain...:)

P.S: there would def. be the talk of how big a c!@#$%a you were once u leave the town..enuf ppl to remember you, one way or the other!!

Anonymous said...

Haan yaar, Graduation is one occassion in which one has mixed emotions.... Excitment bhi hai aur boora bhi lagta hai...

Saale, terko to main bahot miss karegi yaar.sab kaise ek ek karke jaa rahe hai.

power_of_s said...

victim: jyada soch nahin ra hoon..bina soche hi yeh ho raha hain..he.he.

Mrin: So nice of you..main bhi miss karenga tereko..ek hi to tapori friend hain meri..

Anonymous said...

Har koi jaane ki baat kar raha hai...mere baare me to koi bhi sochata nahi :-(...muze yaha do saal aur rehana hai

power_of_s said...

Vishal: Though you would be here for 2 more years..you get to enjoy more of T-town. And you do have ranjan bhai, nirmala and meghna on your side..

And neways school life is much beter than professional life...so chill out and enjoy.