Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Catching Up With Lost Time

I have been too lazy to write down for a while and number of posts have reduced considerably, not that I used to write everyday but still. So many entries that affected my life and should have made to this blog space are missing. I have made mind that I am going to catch up with lost time.

Okay, enough of complaints and resolutions, on lighter side, I received an email from one of my friend with following picture -



And with a innocent question as to "Why people blog?"

I surely cannot run my wild imaginations for other people's interest toward blogging, but here are some reasons why i do -
  1. It was growing fad. Yes I fell for it ;)
  2. I believe, I am a good writer. It's easier for me to put my thoughts into writing.
  3. It's one of the best way to let your good friends now what you are up to these days. And the way for them to make sure you are not going insane.
  4. Sometimes you feel shortage of audience on topics of your interest, this way you can easily reach friends who you know would surely match your interest.
  5. I am not glib talker by nature so writing was the only way to show 'world' my rage on those suckers ;) (Punya you top my list).
  6. It was in my "Try Out" list.
  7. It would feel so great to read all this 5-6 years down the line and laugh at my current state of mind.
  8. It somehow gives me feeling of accomplishment.
  9. It may help me stay put with li'l bit of vocab power that I have. Yes, get me on this one.
  10. And of course, blogging is fun..
Yes, I don't need Religion, I have got a Blog!

Current Song: Winds of Change by Scorpions
Current Mood: Inquisitive

12 comments:

Mrinal said...

I did it for 1,3,7,8,9,10 and most important -- it saves calling people and telling them the whole ramayan in ur life. It is almost same as ur no. 3 but still.. I wanted to mention LESS PH CALLS.. i know u wud hate me for this ;)

Victim Of Desire said...

"I believe, I am a good writer"..hehahehehoohoo...was that meant to be funny??..hehe..kesariya vilayati...tu idhar phir se fail ho gaya...aata chup chap ghari jaun haath theun jhopaycha.. :)

waise mereko samjha nahi ke mein teri list mein top par kyon hoon?? idhar tak jalne ke bu aa rahi hai mereko..arey re re..

Gaurav said...

The list: Nonsense :P

Gaurav said...

I forgot.. The List: Crap.. :D

Gaurav said...

Also coz you are a geeek...

power_of_s said...

Mrinal: Wow..Less phone calls..that reminds me of me bugging you every weekend. This comment also means I are relieved now..no more calls :P. And yes, it was good to see much of the list matching yours ;)

Victim: He.he..that was exact bullet I guessed you will pick up on :p sucker!!
Aur tere se jalne ke din dekhne se pahle main maar jaayenga :p

power_of_s said...

Gaurav: Like I care about you say :p And item# 5 in the list is specifically for suckers like u:D

Anonymous said...

Blog kyun likhta hai..ispe bhi itni padhai kari hai tune???
D'oh!

Gaurav said...

well you say u do not care wat i say and u write point #5 which is to get out all that hidden rage agnst suckers like me.. well if u do not care what i say then why do u get angry and have all that rage build up inside U... U know wat its called??? contradiction with a bit of irony... :D

power_of_s said...

m&m: kabhi kabhi yeh bhi karna padta hain..

gaurav: i never said u r in that list..but if u think u would like to be in that list..than i have no problem..and yes, #5 for suckers..and since u urself joined that group..i will have to change my statement :P better luck next time

Anonymous said...

winds of...
nice song...can you whistle that tune?
-R

प्रिया said...

"I don't need a religion. I have a blog!" >>>> hmmmm...


Some of my friends say... "I don't need a blog. I have a life." :D