Saturday, October 07, 2006

Tids N Bits

Woosh..its 7th, that makes 2 months since I moved to Santa Barbara. Time flies by so fast, it seems like yesterday, my life was about to doom, but here I am, at one of the best place one can desire for, working for a great company. That reminds me of the unique 'Bell Ringing' ceremony that we practice at work place. Every time we have major 'release', a 'bell', which is hung inside company’s corridor, is rung by all employees one by one. Yes, it is the same 'bell' like in Indian temple, which we as a kid used to find lots of fun in hammering it. Yeah, it is weird but very exquisite tradition. Today's bell ringing was special for me as I was part of the release. I had little bit of contribution to the version of product that went out today.

Last couples of weeks were very eventful, I felt like I was back to school life, those late night parties, stupid talks, pubs, drinks and friends to hang out with. I am back to life now and I guess I am going to have balls in long run.

My apartment mate's parents have arrived from India and he is really having a good time. And not to mention the regale I am having with the home made 'motherly' food. That makes me dream and plan for the day when my family would be here. Again not all my family members can be here together at same time. This is the biggest drawback one suffers for being from business family. I cannot recall a single trip with all my family members together, either one of us (dad, bro or me) had to stay back to look after business.

Oops..its bed time now. I am heading early morning with my friend and his parents to Universal Studios at LA.

Music: 'The Unforgiven' by Metallica
Mood: Drowsy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ting Ting ting ting!!!

Unknown said...

Aish kar le baccha! tere din hai!

Victim Of Desire said...

hmm..maje karle le jab tak chance hain tab tak...waise tu metallica kab se sunne lag gaya??

Unknown said...

aage badhenge aage badh!
next post chinkyaa?