Sunday, July 02, 2006

A perfect weekend..

I always wondered why there is so much gung-ho about long weekends in America. But I certainly realized longing for those special weekends while interning last summer and fall. During the same long weekend, last calendar year, I was exploring New York City and Niagra Falls with two of my 'chaddis'. Enjoying NYC and Niagra was a treat and that too with some of the close friends was like a double treat - A dream come true. A trip that I won't ever forget. Though the grass was much greener at that time, showering more freedom.

This time around circumstances did not allow me to 'plan something' or much better would be to say 'think something'. I was always invited for some or the other plans, but at that moment even I was not sure about my life next day. Life is turning out to be full of surprises now - some pleasant and some sordid. And one such unpleasant news regarding expiration of my apartment's lease rather landed me with another pleasant oppurtunity to be part of this fantastic Atlanta Trip.

I am sitting here cozily at Mrinal's lavish apartment enjoying every bit of it. What on the earth could one desire for other than delectable food, warm hosts, fantastic city hang around and bunch of buddies to freak out. A perfect break to make me ready and pump up all my cylinders to encounter all odds that would be coming up in next few weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When guests are cool.. host can't help but 'be cool' too ;)

Victim Of Desire said...

bahut dimag kharab hua tha mera..sunday sab se fuck all tha life ka...i was really irritated...chalo koi baat nahi..tu to aish kar raha hain....waise ny ko ek saal ho gaya..can u believe it..

Anonymous said...

are dost again good posts....opened ur blog after a long time....gud to c u have started....n ur fast n furious driving we very well remember....n ur that accident as well :)----akhil