Sunday, June 25, 2006

Drift it baby!

I watched today another much hyped movie 'Tokyo Drift' and truly speaking, enjoyed every buck of it. I have special attraction for every movie with speed, cars and race. I would highly recommend every guy with love for any of above mentioned traits to watch it. It also reminded me of those ugly days of mine, street racing hard, driving rash, breaking every rule and every signal that came across. I was even required to change 3 two-wheelers during a course of 4 years. I do realize that it was all unnecessary or rather I should say unintelligent, but I guess during that time of life everyone goes flamboyant and must have done something obtuse one way or the other.

Back to Tokyo Drift, it rejuvenated my spirit for being fast and furious. Old passion driving thru my veins, kicking my adrenaline rocket high, glued me to chair. After coming out of theatre, all I could think of was a chance to replicate a small drift. If I would have taken my car to theatre, I am sure if not drift; I would have been driving fast and furious but with little care. Let’s see how fast I can lose this urge for drifting.

A Harley Davidson or similar bike still tops my wish-list right now. I want to experience that fire, power and pulsating thud generated by those machines. I think i have left that canny touch for furious driving far behind, but I guess it won't take much time for me to regain it all over again.

Until I return with next blog, wish me safe driving!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Tokyo drift' definately made an impact on each one of us. This morning wanted to give a short try on being 'fast and furious' but had a company on passenger's seat. Will be trying it all alone. :)
Drive at 197 mph is now another dream of my life. :)

Victim Of Desire said...

dictionary saath mein lekar baitha tha kya...accha likha hain...tokyo drift dekhna padega....waise harley chalane ke liye tereko 200 pounds pehle gain karna padega..heeheehaahaahoohoo...

power_of_s said...

Mau: He..he..can't imagine you driving fast and furious..and I bet you won't even try..

Chaddi: Haan aise hi samajh le..and yes do watch tokyo drift..HD to chala ke hi rahenga US chod ne ke pahle..

Anonymous said...

All u need is try 'Autobahn' - German track where u can go 'fast and furious' with no cop to handcuff u. BTW --- Drive safe :)

Anonymous said...

and yeah.. I second Punit on - dictionary saath mein lekar baitha tha kya :) ... tumhara to pata nahi .. but muze use karni padi dictionary :) U hv made awesoe choice of words.

power_of_s said...

Mrinal: Driving on 'Autobahn' is on to-do list, but you know driving fast and furious while bending the law, is much more interesting.

And to be fair enough I did check for some synonyms. But you should also agree that making choice of words and then creating sentences out of it also involves some creativity and not to mention how it benefits others ;)