Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The three things

Gossh..it's more than 4 months since my last post, not sure if anyone visits here anymore. I have been too lazy and was trying to avoid Phone Calls, IMs and Orkuting as much possible. Just wanted to have some time for myself, gather my thoughts and contemplate over the aftermath of *too* many changes at my end.

If still don't know, I had to make a urgent trip back home for 3 weeks. But it also means that my name should be at the top of your call list. This trip was so much different as compared to my past trips. My lovely li'l sis is married now and I am still finding it incredibly hard to conceive that. Okay..I should stop this or I would keep on rambling on this.

So I wanted to tell you about the three things I enjoy most while back home in India -
1. Food: Of course this would be the top most item for almost all desi's. And why should it not be? How can anyone get away with those chats, paani-puri, paneer tikkas and what not?
2. Pressure: Believe me after eating all those chatpati cuisines, the pleasure of ultimate pressure at the start of the day is worth everything. I really miss this every morning ;)
3. Freedom: Getting everything at your disposal, be it food or anything else. No pain of doing laundry, cleaning utensils and all...

Mood: Drooling
Music: None

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I visit everytime :)

Food gonna be on the top list when I visit India. Second wud be dresses ;) And 3rd- other timepass stuff. long story short - gonna spend all the US $ in Indian shopping centers;) Its an attempt to improve Indian economy -- he he he :)

Anonymous said...

morning pressure!!...ROTFL...dude you should warn people before you write such stuff!!...
anyway...welcome back... to US and to cyberspace.

power_of_s said...

Thanks Mrinal and ranjan..u guys rock! I didn't expected comments so fast..

Mrinal: do not talk about your India visit..i know its not happening soon..and what else can girl think about other than shopping?

Ranjan: Dude..whats harm in saying "morning pressure"..atleast i tried writing in gracious manner..its the ultimate truth..hun? like u never experience one? he.he..

Victim Of Desire said...

pressure to saala mein bhi bahut miss karta hoon..america mein aisa sukh kahan..hehe....this is one more reason to go back to india....

Anonymous said...

Hello Sachin, this is swapna. So you were in India in Feb! Congratulations about your sis'wedding. What an occasion to be home!

And guess what?? You are right, finally I went to India! Feb 10th till 28th. This weekend was ultimate XOR-ing on the phone! I usually miss calls but this weekend it was something diff. When ppl called me I missed their calls and when I called them back they missed mine...and this went on all weekend long. Anyways, ttys.

power_of_s said...

Victim: You would be the only one to agree on that..[;)]

Swapna: Welcome! I didn't knew that you read my blog. Sorry was not able to call back..good to know "finally" you had India trip..I hope someone [mrinal] is reading and getting inspired..

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am totally inspired now :))

Anonymous said...

Vow! Look who is back!

Yeah, I am eventually spending less time on reading and writing blogs. Anyways, will be quite regular with yours one too henceforth.

So, you are missing food, freedom and PRESSURE?? hehehehe. There are so many things to be missed but naa..you miss PRESSURE...D'oh! :D:D

Anonymous said...

Boss, pressure nahi ata bahot buri baat hai...kitab/witab le jaya kar undar agar bahot time lagata rehega waha to :).

V

power_of_s said...

Mrinal: Aaaha..finally! I pray you visit home soon..

Mau: Yes, I am back but not sure how long I would stay here..And I do visit other things but those are like best 3 things..

V: Good to know that you still have time for ppl..[;)]