Thursday, September 07, 2006

Return from wilderness...

Yeah, finally I got sometime to write. Naah.. I was not ‘so much’ busy and neither was life at stand still, there was so much to offer and so much to hide. Life has been going through so much of changes that I could have easily written one page everyday. I knew that if I had to write, then it would be difficult on my part to be righteous about events to describe. Unresolved on what to opt, time fly by without any posts.

Still unresolved, here is the snapshot of time lost. Last month went by in bollywood style, enduring sense of all the emotions, which human kind knows. Excitement, Thrill, Challenge, Dream, Conundrum, Aloofness, Sentiment, Attitude all box packed into one.

Never imagined life bringing so much of variety in jiffy. And everything has changed in past month - habitat, environment, lifestyle, priorities, people and relations. Never wondered life can spin topsy-turvy so quickly. Yes, I know changes are inevitable, and one has to adapt.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yooohooo .. a post from u :)

Hope u r liking this new change !

Anonymous said...

change is inevitable...and the best is yet to come..

power_of_s said...

Mrinal: Never ever I thought ppl like my blog so much..he.he...yes, some of the changes are good..

R said: Never thought that insipid post like this will draw comment from your side..or is it ur way of saying 'hello'..and yes, best is yet to come..

Unknown said...

Welcome back!

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get.

Victim Of Desire said...

sala box of chocolates hain woh mein manta hoon..lekin apni life mein acchi 'ritter sport' milk chocolate nikalne ke badle 90% cocoa wali dark chocolate nikalti hian...